Financial plan (rencana keuangan)

UAS English Financial Plan

Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarokatuh, first of all I'd like to say how happy I am to be here today. My name is Muhammad Sulthan Agus Alkaribi from the Shari'ah Financial Management Department, Semester 2 class D, with the number NIM 1199230119, UIN Sunan Gunung Djati Bandung, I am born in Garut, in Bandung I live in my brother's house in Cimenyan District, Sindanglaya Village.
     In this presentation I will explain a little about my financial plan within 6 years, with the process of evaluating the current financial condition, formulating current financial goals, compiling financial plans and alternatives, carrying out planning in a structured and disciplined manner, and finally reviewing and perfecting the financial plan periodically for the latest conditions.
     As you can See from this normal line paraghraphs, this paraghraphs represens ...., I use the visual graph method, to make it easier to make and understand, before that here I will first explain my financial planning process.

1. Evaluate current financial conditions.

• The following is data from the results in the current conditions:
a. Marital status: single / unmarried.
b. number of family members: 5 people.
c. working conditions: still in the process / initial stage.
d. my current age: 18 years.
e. current health condition: healthy.
f. allowance given every month: Rp. 1.5 million / month.
g. Salary: do not have a salary.

• The following are data from the tuition fee.
a. Transportation: Motorcycle (gasoline in one month 80,000).
b. Meal fee: 30,000 / day.
c. Tuition Fees: 10,000+ UKT fees.
d. House: at your house.
e. Utilities: toiletries, clothes, college equipment, quotas.





• Other data.
a. Savings: 1M
b. Investation. : Melia, YouTube, Shoppe.
c. Loan / credit: Motorcycle (600,000 / month)

2. Establish current financial goals.

     The objectives to be achieved:

a. Have savings in the bank as much as 20 million in the next 2 years.
b. Want to have your own home in the next 10 years.
c. Own a private car in the next three years.
d. To perform the pilgrimage for the next 15 years.

3. Develop financial planning and alternatives.

a. Saving Rp. 500,000 / month for pilgrimage funds for 15 years.
b. Installments in the amount of Rp. 1.5 million / month for car purchase credit for 10 years.

4. Carry out a planned and organized.

5. Reviewing and perfecting the financial plan periodically for the latest conditions

a. At the age of 30, I might have a new family member, so my financial burden increases.
b. If I already have a car and a house, then there are additional tax costs that make financial burden 


 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Hero Baru ML 2020, Chong Black Dragon Fighter 4 Skill!!!

Tanggal rilis hero Popol & Kupa di Original Server Mobile Legend 2020

Makalah Strategi Perusahaan Makanan Instan Bakso Aci